Question about exhibiting at Motion + Power Technology Expo start here.
|Exhibit Hall Hours|
|Move in: Thursday, September 9||12:30 pm – 4:30 pm|
|Move in: Friday, September 10||8:00 am – 4:30 pm|
|Move in: Saturday, September 11||8:00 am – 4:30 pm|
|Move in: Monday, September 13||8:00 am – 1:00 pm|
|Tuesday, September 14||9:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Wednesday, September 15||9:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Thursday, September 16||9:00 am – 4:00 pm|
|Move out: Thursday, September 16||4:00 pm – 10:00 pm|
|Move out: Friday, September 17||8:00 am – 3:00 pm|
This schedule is subject to change.
$24 per square foot for AGMA members and $28 per square foot for non-members.
Your exhibit space rental fee includes:
- 8’ high BLACK and WHITE back drape, 36” high black side drape, and a 7” x 44” one-line identification sign.
- Exhibitor Guest Pass invitation to send to all your clients allowing them to register for a complimentary pass to the exhibit hall.
- Basic Company Listing complete with contact details online and in the MTP Expo 2021 smartphone App.
In addition, exhibitors receive:
- Access to key decision makers on the show room floor, at networking breaks and receptions, and through the co-location with ASM International Heat Treating Society’s Conference & Exposition.
- Promotion of your company through millions of marketing promotions including the web site, mailings, emails, news release, social media, phone calls, advertising and more.
- Show floor traffic builders such as lunch breaks, a Networking Reception, and other unique events are designed to keep attendees front and center inside the exhibition hall.
- First-class customer service. Show Management is dedicated to giving each exhibitor a positive and successful show experience. Our Show Management staff is always available to answer your questions.
Yes. The attendee lists are available for current exhibitors.
The United States government requires residents of many countries to obtain a temporary visa before entering the United States. Recent changes to the visa application process may have increased the length of time required to receive your visa, so it is very important to apply for your visa at least six months prior to your departure. Read the information on our International Guests page that provides important links and details that should make the entire process easier for you.
No, but you may purchase food and beverage to serve in your booth through the convention services.
Warning — Providing food or beverage service to customers without the permission of the convention catering services will leave you subject to fines and possible cancellation of your booth privileges. More information will be included in the Exhibitor Services Manual, available in spring 2021.
Visit the Exhibitor Login page and update your company profile for the printed show program directory to be given out to attendees at the show. Attendees also view this online before the show, so updating your profile now gives you more visibility and a better chance at making appointments with prospects.
Sponsorship opportunities are available for all budget levels. We have excellent sponsor packages and unique opportunities for you to build traffic onsite and increase your brand’s visibility.
Contact Christine von Steiger to discuss a sponsorship that will fit your needs.
The 2021 MPT Expo Exhibitor Marketing Toolkit is now open!
Access a compilation of free marketing assets made by the AGMA team. Inside, you’ll find Motion + Power Technology Expo logos, banner and email signature ads, sample social media posts, and more to make marketing your booth easy.
Cameras may be carried in the exhibit area, but under no circumstances may photographs/videos be taken without expressed authority of the exhibitor concerned in each case. Sketching or drawing machinery or products on display is prohibited.
|Type of Inquiry||Contact Name||Contact Number(s)|
|Exhibiting at MPT Expo 2021||Christine von Steigeremail@example.com|
|Exhibitor Services||Deneen Prattfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Attendee Show Inquiries||Jenny Bogueemail@example.com|
|Registration Customer Service||CompuSystemsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Speakers/Presenters||Christine von Steigeremail@example.com|
|Sponsorships||Christine von Steigerfirstname.lastname@example.org|