Question about exhibiting at Motion + Power Technology Expo start here.
AGMA's Motion + Power Technology Expo (MPT Expo) 2023 will be held in person October 17–19 in Detroit, Michigan.
|Exhibit Hall Hours|
|Move in: Thursday, October 12, 2023||12:30 pm – 4:30 pm|
|Move in: Friday, October 13, 2023||8:00 am – 4:30 pm|
|Move in: Saturday, October 14, 2023||8:00 am – 4:30 pm|
|Move in: Monday, October 16, 2023||8:00 am – 1:00 pm|
|Tuesday, October 17, 2023||9:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Wednesday, October 18, 2023||9:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Thursday, October 19, 2023||9:00 am – 4:00 pm|
|Move out: Thursday, October 20, 2023||4:00 pm – 10:00 pm|
|Move out: Friday, October 21, 2023||8:00 am – 3:00 pm|
This schedule is subject to change.
Exhibitor personnel are permitted to enter the hall at 8:00 am each exhibit day.
Any exhibitor requiring earlier entry must obtain written permission from Show Management the day prior and obtain a Special Work Permit. Exhibitors must exit the hall at posted times during move-in and move-out and at the close of the hall on show days unless they obtain a Special Work Permit.
$25 per square foot for AGMA members and $29 per square foot for non-members.
Your exhibit space rental fee includes:
- 8’ high BLACK and WHITE back drape, 36” high black side drape, and a 7” x 44” one-line identification sign.
- Exhibitor Guest Pass invitation to send to all your clients allowing them to register for a complimentary pass to the exhibit hall.
- Basic Company Listing complete with contact details online and in the MPT Expo 2023 smartphone App.
In addition, exhibitors receive:
- Access to key decision makers on the show room floor, at networking breaks and receptions, and through the co-location with ASM International Heat Treating Society’s Conference & Exposition.
- Promotion of your company through millions of marketing promotions including the web site, mailings, emails, news release, social media, phone calls, advertising and more.
- Show floor traffic builders such as lunch breaks, a Networking Reception, and other unique events are designed to keep attendees front and center inside the exhibition hall.
- First-class customer service. Show Management is dedicated to giving each exhibitor a positive and successful show experience. Our Show Management staff is always available to answer your questions.
In the event the Exhibitor cancels all or part of the exhibit space contracted herein, the Exhibitor must do so in writing by certified or express mail to National Trade Productions at 313 S. Patrick Street, Alexandria, VA 22314-3507, and will be obligated to pay to AGMA liquidated damages based on the schedule listed on reverse.
The Exhibitor Services Manual, available in spring 2023, is where you will get all the forms you need as the Show's Service Contractor.
The United States government requires residents of many countries to obtain a temporary visa before entering the United States. Recent changes to the visa application process may have increased the length of time required to receive your visa, so it is very important to apply for your visa at least six months prior to your departure. Read the information on our International Guests page that provides important links and details that should make the entire process easier for you.
No, but you may purchase food and beverage to serve in your booth through the convention services.
Warning — Providing food or beverage service to customers without the permission of the convention catering services will leave you subject to fines and possible cancellation of your booth privileges. More information will be included in the Exhibitor Services Manual, available in spring 2023.
Visit the Exhibitor Login page and update your company profile for the printed show program directory to be given out to attendees at the show. Attendees also view this online before the show, so updating your profile now gives you more visibility and a better chance at making appointments with prospects.
Sponsorship opportunities are available for all budget levels. We have excellent sponsor packages and unique opportunities for you to build traffic onsite and increase your brand’s visibility.
Contact Christine von Steiger to discuss a sponsorship that will fit your needs.
Yes. The attendee lists are available for current exhibitors.
Cameras may be carried in the exhibit area, but under no circumstances may photographs/videos be taken without expressed authority of the exhibitor concerned in each case. Sketching or drawing machinery or products on display is prohibited.
|Type of Inquiry||Contact Name||Contact Number(s)|
|Exhibiting at MPT Expo 2023||Christine von Steigeremail@example.com|
|Exhibitor Services||Deneen Prattfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Attendee Show Inquiries||Jenny Bogueemail@example.com|
|Registration Customer Service||CompuSystemsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Speakers/Presenters||Christine von Steigeremail@example.com|
|Sponsorships||Christine von Steigerfirstname.lastname@example.org|