Questions and answers for exhibitors
|Exhibit Hall Hours|
|Move in: Thursday, October 10||12:30 pm – 4:30 pm|
|Move in: Friday, October 11||8:00 am – 4:30 pm|
|Move in: Saturday, October 12||8:00 am – 4:30 pm|
|Move in: Saturday, October 12||8:00 am – 4:30 pm|
|Move in: Monday, October 14||8:00 am – 1:00 pm|
|Tuesday, October 15||9:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday, October 16||9:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Thursday, October 17||9:00 am – 4:00 pm|
|Move out: Thursday, October 17||4:00 pm – 10:00 pm|
|Move out: Friday, October 18||8:00 am – 3:00 pm|
This schedule is subject to change.
$24 per square foot for AGMA members and $28 per square foot for non-members.
What is included with the exhibit space rental fee?
- 8’ high BLACK and WHITE back drape, 36” high black side drape, and a 7” x 44” one-line identification sign.
- Exhibitor Guest Pass invitation to send to all your clients allowing them to register for a complimentary pass to the exhibit hall.
- Basic Company Listing complete with contact details online and in the MTP 2019 smartphone App.
In addition, exhibitors receive:
- Access to key decision makers on the show room floor, at networking breaks and receptions, and through the co-location with ASM International Heat Treating Society’s Conference & Exposition.
- Promotion of your company through millions of marketing promotions including the web site, mailings, emails, news release, social media, phone calls, advertising and more.
- Show floor traffic builders such as lunch breaks, a Networking Reception, and other unique events are designed to keep attendees front and center inside the exhibition hall.
- First-class customer service. Show Management is dedicated to giving each exhibitor a positive and successful show experience. Our Show Management staff is always available to answer your questions.
Yes. The attendee lists are available for current exhibitors. Download the Mailing List Rental Form.
The United States government requires residents of many countries to obtain a temporary Visa before entering the United States. Recent changes to the Visa application process may have increased the length of time required to receive your Visa, so it is very important to apply for your Visa at least six months prior to your departure. Read the information on our International Guests page that provides important links and details that should make the entire process easier for you.
Yes, Networking Reception tickets are included with exhibitor registrations and booth personnel registration.
Contracted exhibitors agree upon the following late cancellation assessment schedule as being in the nature of liquidated damages, which is specifically designed to compensate AGMA for AGMA losses and not constitute a penalty, should the exhibitor fail to provide timely written notice, by certified mail, of cancellation of all or any part of AGMA assigned booth space.
There will be no refunds for cancellations received after March 1, 2019. View the contract for full details of the cancellation policy.
The Exhibitor Services Manual (ESM) is where you get all the forms you need as the Show’s Service Contractor.
No. But you may purchase food and beverage to serve in your booth through the convention services.
Warning — Providing food or beverage service to customers without the permission of the convention catering services will leave you subject to fines and possible cancellation of your booth privileges. More information about ordering from Cobo Center will be included in the Exhibitor Services Manual.
1 Washington Blvd.
Detroit, MI 48226
- From North: Southbound on the Lodge US-10, exit Larned St. (on left); right on Washington Blvd. Southbound on I-75 take I-375 to Jeerson Ave. west to Washington Blvd.
- From South: Northbound on I-75, exit Lodge US-10 to Larned St. (on left); right on Washington Blvd.
- From East: Westbound on I-94 to I-75 south; take I-375 to Jeerson Ave. west to Washington Blvd.
- From West: Eastbound on I-96 or I-94, take the Lodge US-10 south; exit Larned St. (on left); right on Washington Blvd.
Cobo Center is located right in the heart of downtown Detroit. For your convenience directions can be found below. Currently, Cobo Center has 2,246 parking spaces available for a fee on a first come first serve basis at the Cobo Roof Deck, Washington Blvd., and in the Cobo Center Congress Street Garage. See here for more information, including reserved parking options: https://www.cobocenter.com/attendees/parking-1. MPT does not validate attendee parking.
Visit the login page and update your company profile for the printed show program directory to be given out to attendees at the show. Attendees also view this online before the show, so updating your profile now gives you more visibility and a better chance at making appointments with prospects.
Sponsorship opportunities are available for all budget levels. We have excellent sponsor packages and unique opportunities for you to build traffic onsite and increase your brand’s visibility. Contact Christine von Steiger at (703) 706-8252 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss a sponsorship that will fit your needs.
Cameras may be carried in the exhibit area, but under no circumstances may photographs/videos be taken without expressed authority of the exhibitor concerned in each case. Sketching or drawing machinery or products on display is prohibited.
Yes, visit the hotels page to reserve a room in one of the official MPT Expo 2019 hotels. Use our official travel partner to secure your reservations. Housing cut-off is September 23, 2019.
|Type of Inquiry||Contact Name||Contact Number(s)|
|Exhibiting at MPT Expo 2019||Christine von Steigeremail@example.com|
|Exhibitor Services||Deneen Prattfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Attendee Show Inquiries||Jenny Bogueemail@example.com|
|Registration Customer Service||CompuSystemsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Sponsorships||Christine von Steigeremail@example.com|