Questions and answers for attendees
|Exhibit Hall Hours|
|Tuesday, October 15, 2019||9:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Wednesday, October 16, 2019||9:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Thursday, October 17, 2019||9:00 am – 4:00 pm|
Check out the full schedule including education courses and networking events.
The United States government requires residents of many countries to obtain a temporary visa before entering the United States. Recent changes to the visa application process may have increased the length of time required to receive your visa, so it is very important to apply for your visa at least six months prior to your departure. Read the information on our International Guests page that provides important links and details that should make the entire process easier for you.
Registration Cancellation Policy
- Completed registrations may not be cancelled online. The refund/cancellation request must be submitted in writing via email to email@example.com.
- Expo-only and Networking Event registrations are non-refundable.
- Full Fall Technical Meeting cancellations received by September 13, 2019 will be refunded minus $400 of the total registration fee.
- Fall Technical Meeting single sessions, education seminars and MPT Conference program cancellations received by September 13, 2019 will be refunded minus $100 of the total registration fee.
- Any cancellations received after September 13, 2019 will not be refunded.
- Substitutions for registrations are encouraged in lieu of cancellation. Substitutions may be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1 Washington Blvd
Detroit, MI 48226
- From North: Southbound on the Lodge US-10, exit Larned St. (on left); right on Washington Blvd. Southbound on I-75 take I-375 to Jeerson Ave. west to Washington Blvd.
- From South: Northbound on I-75, exit Lodge US-10 to Larned St. (on left); right on Washington Blvd.
- From East: Westbound on I-94 to I-75 south; take I-375 to Jeerson Ave. west to Washington Blvd.
- From West: Eastbound on I-96 or I-94, take the Lodge US-10 south; exit Larned St. (on left); right on Washington Blvd.
Cobo Center is located right in the heart of downtown Detroit. For your convenience directions can be found below. Currently, Cobo Center has 2,246 parking spaces available for a fee on a first come first serve basis at the Cobo Roof Deck, Washington Blvd., and in the Cobo Center Congress Street Garage. See here for more information, including reserved parking options: https://www.cobocenter.com/attendees/parking-1. MPT does not validate attendee parking.
Yes, visit the hotels page to reserve a room in one of the official MPT 2019 hotels. Use our official travel partner to secure your reservations. Housing cut-off is September 23, 2019.
MPT 2019 hosts several networking events for attendees. See detailed information here: https://motionpowerexpo.com/networking-events/ and ticket costs below:
- Welcome Reception: Included with registration
- Young Professionals Reception: $15/person
- A Night of Networking: $85/person
- Women in Manufacturing Breakfast: $15/person
|Type of Inquiry||Contact Name||Contact Number(s)|
|Exhibiting at MPT Expo 2019||Christine von Steigeremail@example.com|
|Exhibitor Services||Deneen Prattfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Attendee Show Inquiries||Jenny Bogueemail@example.com|
|Registration Customer Service||CompuSystemsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Sponsorships||Christine von Steiger||800- email@example.com|